Ok, due to the increasingly cold temperatures in my office, decided I wanted to create one of those "lists" of signs it's too cold in your office
Signs that it is too cold in your office
- You bring in more blankets for your office than you keep in your house
- You use the office fridge to keep things warm
- Your breath fogs in the air
- The power drain at work doubles due to the number of office heaters in use
- Under four layers of clothes, you still can't get warm.
- You have a water freezer instead of a water cooler to gossip over
- The idea of an exploding laptop doesn't concern you as much as a frozen laptop
- People start burning pencils for heat
- You smell burnt plastic from people attempting to burn pens
Ok, so many of the above aren't all that funny, but hey, it's a start Add some of your own ideas down below – maybe we can get a "good" list going!